Finnish Translation Needed Immediatly

bodomite

Your Executioner
Nov 23, 2001
yo mamas ass
WTF DOES THIS MEAN I THINK IT MEANS SOMTHING ABOUT THE NEW SINGLE OR NEW ALBUM

Espoon järviltä noussut metalliyhtye Children Of Bodom julkaisee uuden 'You Better Off Dead' -singlensä 1.7. Samalla päättyy yhtyeen pitkäksi venähtänyt hiljaiselo. Single nauhoitetaan Astia-studiolla Lappeenrannassa ja sen miksaa metalliguru Mikko Karmila. - Bodomeilla on viitisen uutta veisua tällä hetkellä. 'You Better Off Dead' -sinkun kakkosbiisiksi tulee ilmeisesti joku lainakappale, Spinefarm Recordsin Ewo Rytkönen kertoo. Children Of Bodomin sopimusasiat ovat edelleen auki. Rytkösen mukaan "tilanne ratkeaa puoleen tai toiseen parin viikon sisällä."

Yeah.. It tells, that the new single comes 1.7th and it will be recorded and mixed in Astia-studio.. The mixer is metalguru Mikko Karmila. Bodom has five new songs now. "You better off dead" single has one song with it. The contracts of Bodom are still not sure. "The situation is sure in half or second in week of too." says Spinefarm Records Ewo Rytkönen.

Ewo says: "The situation will be clear after a week or two".

I think this translation might be found a bit less obscure than the one above. :p

And they have about[/I] five new songs ready. The second track on the single will apparently be a cover-song.

-Villain

Hmm, what do you guys think which cover song will be used as B-side for the single? Maybe "Aces High" (Maiden), "We're not gonna take it" (Twisted Sister), Silent Scream (Slayer) or "Waiting" (King D)? :confused: