Finntroll: When Polka meets Blast Beats :-)

Michael TEOF

Master Whorebot
Mar 4, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
www.myspace.com
I've tried posting about this band on other message boards, but people automatically assume they're going to suck without listening to them, just because they are "black metal." But this black metal band is one you simply CANNOT pass up :) They integrate Finnish folk music in the form of polka into the blast beats and black metal shrieks. These are the best death/black vocals I've ever heard next Mikhail from Opeth (Still Life- present era only).

I think Children of Bodom fans would really enjoy these guys! Its a bit heavier than Bodom, but the polka rhythms kick ass :lol:

Official Finntroll website...

I think the title of this thread should have been more in the lines of : Finntroll: when shit meets the fan :D
This kinda suckness can only come from Finland :p

They kick ass! You just have to love them! But it takes some time to get familiar with their music. There´s nothing like driving a car in a misty summernight and listening to Finntroll! They´ve got the Attitude!! :devil:
I guess it´s difficult to understand them if you´re not from Finland. :) Even though they sing in swedish, there´s something so finnish in those songs...

to speak with other ppl.'s words:
"When the shit hit the fan
It was all I could stand
Yeah, well I'm a frequent flyer..."
:) :devil:
naw..... actually, the music is funny :tickled: