Finntroll - Jaktens Tid

Crimson Babe

*nootch*
Apr 30, 2002
Kecskemét, Hungary
Visit site
My first review, so pls keep off the flames :p

Okay, Finntroll is not my fav band but I like their music a lot! Their latest album, Jaktens Tid is a very impressing collection of finnish death(?) metal and traditional polka.

The intro, Krig is getting us into the mood really fast, than the mighty trolls begins the blast with Födosagan!
Speed, growls, folk music, these are going on through 13 songs in swedish and gives us the mood to dance on a table in an inn!

Some say it's funny metal, but listen to them live, and you won't laugh, you will :headbang: !!!!

They made a huge progress since Midnattens Widunder, and Jaktens Tid is great!

Tell me your opinion about it!

yeah its a great album for sure, to bad the bands future is so uncertain :(
btw, do u understand what they are singing? if not i've got one of their songs translated, i think its "jaktens tid".

sure thing, it'd be nice if some more got to see the translation, it took some time to do it and i've only shown it to one person who asked me to do it in the first place. :D
just give me your address, im not sure if i can get it here somewhere on the forum. :)

yeah of course i've heard of Hungary, but the only thing i can remember about it is when the soviets marched in and killed a bunch of people in the sixties :)
what did u think about the translation?

Originally posted by erich
why not post the translation so everyone can see?

well sure, didn't think of that :)

here's the url http://hem.passagen.se/spaffor/jaktens_tid.txt

enjoy

and if there are any swedes here, please read it and tell me if there is anything u think i should change in it

Okay, you won I know nearly nothing about Sweden

The translation is cool! Thx man You should translate the other songs as well!

thanks, glad u liked it :)
well i guess i could do some more, where should i post them?