FIREIGN COMEBACK SHOW w/embers fade cd

JULY 9TH AT THE LSPU HALL[font=verdana, arial] Posted by KING DIAMOND on 5/22/2003, 12:41 am
[size=-2]Message modified by board administrator 5/22/2003, 12:42 am
[font=verdana, arial]FIREIGN COMEBACK SHOW!! <H2>JULY 9TH AT THE LSPU HALL!!! :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

<H2>BE PART OF THE FIREIGN VS EMBERS FADE LIVE ALBUM: PROFESSIONALLY RECORDED AND PRODUCED AT THE LSPU HALL COMEBACK SHOW WEDNESDAY JULY 9TH!!!!!!!
<H2>DO NOT MISS THIS FÜCKING SHOW!!!!!!

</H2></H2></H2>
[/font][/size][/font]

I'm going. however, I don't agree, also with Embers fade recording a live cd and having it professionally pressed. There's just so much that can go wrong at a live show. Plus, they don't even have an album or demo out yet. That's a bit unusual to do. You usually do a demo or something before a live Album. There best off just paying for recording at a studio and doing it the professional way. Without doing live off the floor. It's their choice, no offense too them. I just hope that it will turn out good for them. Live recordings especially at shows are not as good in my opinion as Studio recordings. Tracking is the way too go!!! I hope they know what their doing?:cool: