Firewind Tickets??

K.F.D

Heading For The Dawn
Feb 9, 2010
Does anyone know when tickets for their Montreal show go on sale?

I contacted the venue and they said that they were still waiting for more details on the booking and gave me a link to an online ticket company... Tix for two of their North American dates have gone on sale already...

I will be driving 10 hours to get to the show and really NEED tix!!!

Anyone know?

Does anyone know when tickets for their Montreal show go on sale?

I contacted the venue and they said that they were still waiting for more details on the booking and gave me a link to an online ticket company... Tix for two of their North American dates have gone on sale already...

I will be driving 10 hours to get to the show and really NEED tix!!!

Anyone know?

They go on sale 17 September according to Firewinds myspace

Bought them this morning!!!
I am soooooo
EFFIN STOKED!!! This will be my first time seeing them live!!!

Thanks! I have no doubts about that!!....Driving 10 hrs to get there! It's soooo gonna be worth it!

dude, 10 hours?
that sounds like a totally long time in a car with a lot of HEAVY METAL to listen :D

Yup, It's their only Canadian date...Outside of their DVD and youtube vids, I've never seen them live...I can't wait! I can handle 10 hrs of Metal, a couple nights in a hotel room and a lot of beer....Sounds like a good time to me!!

I wish they had VIP tix though...I would love to meet the band after travelling all that way!

Yup, It's their only Canadian date...Outside of their DVD and youtube vids, I've never seen them live...I can't wait! I can handle 10 hrs of Metal, a couple nights in a hotel room and a lot of beer....Sounds like a good time to me!!

I wish they had VIP tix though...I would love to meet the band after travelling all that way!

Once upon a time......meeting bands used to be free, now you have to pay for the privelage.....................it's a shame really. Firewind should definitely meet this fan for free after he's travelled all that way!!!!

Once upon a time......meeting bands used to be free, now you have to pay for the privelage.....................it's a shame really. Firewind should definitely meet this fan for free after he's travelled all that way!!!!

I'll tell you what Deb....maybe we should raise our ticket prices to 35 pounds and then we can meet for free all 20 fans that will be able to afford tickets & see the show!

Obviously we always keep our ticket prices low (from 15-18 Euro) as we hope to see as many of u as possible @ the shows. That of course brings our fees down. However, the logistics of the show remain the same. Flights, hotels and/or buses, crew wages, etc. cost the same. But hey, we still do it cause we love to play :)

And of course there's always the option not to get a VIP ticket, nobody forced anyone here (which for that price u also get a t-shirt, posters, etc.) ;)

To the Canadian brother: We'd love to meet you after the show (for free!!)

G.

Bands aren't that hard to meet, most of the time if you just hang around outside the tour bus for a while afterwards they'll be quite happy to chat to you when they come out. Firewind are a great bunch of guys for this, I've never known any of them not WANT to meet fans after the gig. And hey, you've got Gus's word for it right there :)

I'll tell you what Deb....maybe we should raise our ticket prices to 35 pounds and then we can meet for free all 20 fans that will be able to afford tickets & see the show!

Obviously we always keep our ticket prices low (from 15-18 Euro) as we hope to see as many of u as possible @ the shows. That of course brings our fees down. However, the logistics of the show remain the same. Flights, hotels and/or buses, crew wages, etc. cost the same. But hey, we still do it cause we love to play :)

And of course there's always the option not to get a VIP ticket, nobody forced anyone here (which for that price u also get a t-shirt, posters, etc.) ;)

G.

Okay G. point taken.......I didn't realise bands still met fans after the shows if there was also a VIP ticket option on sale......so apologies if I offended yourself and the band with my statement.....that wasn't my intention.

To the Canadian fan - have a great time at the gig. It definitely will be the show of your life now!!

Au revoir :)

G.

Gus!! That would be amazing man!! Seriously!!! I have talked to Michael Ehre via Facebook and he seemed very cool about meeting up, but couldn't say for sure because he didn't know the schedule/times etc...I just saw on your Twitter that you will be doing a clinic at a music store there on Monday the 8th..I'm going to try to stick around for it, but I will most likely have to make the 10 hr drive back home that day..So I'm kinda bummed about that, but workin on it!!

It would mean alot to me to be able to shake hands and say hello.

Thanks for the reply brother \m/ cheers!!

G.

One more thing, This has turned out to be the best fall season ever for me! Seeing Firewind and then 3 weeks later, Front Row at the Ozzy show in Toronto! (Gus' side of the stage!!) Then Ozzy again in February in Detroit!!!

I agree that there should be an option for a VIP ticket..People don't have to buy them..I bought the possessed package for Ozzy..I don't get to meet him or the band, but I get some extras and a front row seat..I've never seen Ozzy live so I don't care about much other than being in the front row...I paid $333 dollars for that package and to me, it's worth every penny. Bands have to do something to bring in the cash since most people download music instead of paying for it anymore.. Not that Ozzy is broke and needs the money, but let's not forget that he did Ozzfest entirely free a few years back... He even gave back parking fees that were charged unjustly to some fans. Ozzy truly cares about his fans and I care enough about my favorite bands to buy their albums to support them...I will admit, I have downloaded music, when an album is made available weeks before the release date..But I have always purchased the album. I live for music, without it?..Well, I don't know where I would be.

Now I'm sitting here wishing that I was in Japan so that I could buy Days of Defiance today instead of waiting for it to come out on my birthday! :)

Although music has always been my passion, Firewind and Gus have pushed my passion beyond what it was. I haven't been so excited for a new album/tour in many years.. I feel like a kid again...It's a great feeling...

I was able to swing an extra day in Montreal, so I will be attending the instore appearance for the Blackstar promotion... :)