US TOUR TICKETS

RollMyCoaster13

RollMyCoaster13
Jan 26, 2006
has anyone who ordered tickets for the 2009 US tour through the link on opeth.com recieived their tickets yet? ordered mine the day they went on sale for the chicago show, and havent heard/recieved anything yet.

thanks

has anyone who ordered tickets for the 2009 US tour through the link on opeth.com recieived their tickets yet? ordered mine the day they went on sale for the chicago show, and havent heard/recieved anything yet.

I purchased mine through the "special" Opeth site, and it said they would be kept at will call (for each gig listed, I assume). I called the venue, and the person there told me they would not get the tickets until the day of the show, when the band arrives. So, hopefully I won't have any problems and will be on the list of names of those who bought tickets from that site! But I can't wait for the show in May in my hometown (Boise, ID)!!!

I hate will call. I see I can now order tix for the Boston show through ticketmaster & print them out right away.
I might do this ??

RMC13...did your statement said they'll be mailed to you ? If so, you'll probably get them a couple weeks before the show.

Has anyone gone to the venue to pick up Opeth tickets for Boston?

I'm having trouble finding their hours on the website. Probably going to go tomorrow or Tuesday to buy them.

Has anyone gone to the venue to pick up Opeth tickets for Boston?

I'm having trouble finding their hours on the website. Probably going to go tomorrow or Tuesday to buy them.

Ticketmaster lists the HOB Boston box office hours as daily 10am-9pm, while closing hours vary on show nights