Anyone else having problem with this?

Kataklysm420

New Metal Member
Mar 5, 2008
Ordered my tickets for the 2 day show in Calgary. The tickets for the 9th came up a week or so before the ones on the 10th, and it seems like its been 2-3 weeks now and my 2nd day of Opeth tickets still havent arrived yet I've ordered Arch Enemy/Dark Tranquility tickets a week later than my Opeth and they have arrived already, starting to wonder if I should reorder them just in case they dont show up. Has anyone else ordered tickets for the May 10th show in Calgary and havent had them come in the mail?

Ordered my tickets for the 2 day show in Calgary. The tickets for the 9th came up a week or so before the ones on the 10th, and it seems like its been 2-3 weeks now and my 2nd day of Opeth tickets still havent arrived yet I've ordered Arch Enemy/Dark Tranquility tickets a week later than my Opeth and they have arrived already, starting to wonder if I should reorder them just in case they dont show up. Has anyone else ordered tickets for the May 10th show in Calgary and havent had them come in the mail?

If it's from ticketmaster, that's pretty unusual. I ordered Maiden tickets for a show in June about a month ago, and they showed up a week after I ordered them. I'd call and see what's up.