I now hold

Morningrise

...I am just thin air...
Jul 12, 2001
Austin
Visit site
.................................................Tickets to the Opeth show May 9th!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best day of my life, and in about a month, it will be the second best day of my life! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!:Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::headbang::headbang::headbang::D:D

Reactions: Blackspirit
the_mystic_rose said:
aw i wanna see them again :bah:

ditto...and you know what....just found out a week or 2 ago that my graduation day is May 23rd, which is the date of the show in Columbus, the one I would go to....I know I've mentioned it before, but I'm just so upset by it....especially because I believe it's the last show of that leg of the tour....the first and last shows seem special to me, don't know why.....when I saw them in Jan. it was like 6 or so shows in.....eh

ok let me get this straight. the day you buy opeth tickets is better than the day you actually see them live? weird. so one day when you have grandkids you'll be all like 'let me tell you about the day i bought opeth tickets. it was the greatest day of my life.'

O'blivion said:
ok let me get this straight. the day you buy opeth tickets is better than the day you actually see them live? weird. so one day when you have grandkids you'll be all like 'let me tell you about the day i bought opeth tickets. it was the greatest day of my life.'
"and in about a month, it will be the second best day of my life"

O'blivion said:

lol.gif