Two hours Opeth on radio!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 18, 2002
Visit site
Sweden people!
We are lucky as hell... especially those who live in Stockholm and can listen to "Stockholm student radio" 95,3.

The first sunday on december the program "Gruvan" (the cave) will run a Opeth special for two hours. :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

Peter Lindgren will be present in the studio the whole time and they will discuss Opeth and their history. They will go through all the albums and talk about them and as the program leader Christoffer sais: " We will go through everything about Opeth including their shue sizes"

Those metal magazine interviews can go to hell.
This is the real thing!!! :headbang:

Awsome news!! I hope they will broadcast some obscure, unrealesed stuff.

I´m gonna catch that show to my harddrive, and if somebody may host it I will definitly upload it.

Originally posted by Nectar
Awsome news!! I hope they will broadcast some obscure, unrealesed stuff.

I´m gonna catch that show to my harddrive, and if somebody may host it I will definitly upload it.

Share it on the DC++ hub when the time comes

Indeed, it would be very cool if someone could capture it and share it on the hub. I am sure someone will mention it closer to time of airing. I'd really be interested in this. Damn Swedes. :bah: ;)

>>Hobo

I will definitly record it. I´ve added you to my buddy-list and will drop you a PM when the time is right!!

>>Staffan

Jag kopplar bara en sladd från radion till line-ingången på ljudkortet. Sedan använder man t.ex. programmet CD-Wave för att spara ljudet på hårddisken.

Originally posted by Nectar
>>Staffan

Jag kopplar bara en sladd från radion till line-ingången på ljudkortet. Sedan använder man t.ex. programmet CD-Wave för att spara ljudet på hårddisken.

oooook!... har du icq eller nåt så att du kan skicka det sen? om du orkar alltså, skulle va jävligt sjysst. Hursomhelst jag bor i järfälla(villaförorten viksjö) det borde gå att få in stationen här också eller hur... har dock ingen möjlighet att spela in på nåt annat än band, vilket suger... menmen

It sounds like a lot of random band trivia will come out, so that might be nice to have translated.