Was anyone else here at the DVD show?

you'llneverbe

New Metal Member
Dec 30, 2003
I managed to get standing tickets for the Opeth DVD filming show. Was anyone else there at Shepherd's Bush??

Actually I've seen Opeth better live the year before. The sound there wasn't fantastic and I could see fuck all. The security were telling me to stop taking photos as well. I got a few though, before I had to put it away. I haven't actually seen it yet, but i do remember they added a great ending to 'Closure' from Damnation - made it louder and faster.

After 'A Fair Judgement' they turned the cameras off and played 'Demon Of The Fall' though. Fucking brutal.

you'llneverbe said:
After 'A Fair Judgement' they turned the cameras off and played 'Demon Of The Fall' though. Fucking brutal.
Why is that ? Music For Nations didn't allowed it ?!? :Smug:
This was one of the few setlists (if not the only) without Demon Of The Fall (at least for those who bought the DVD and wasn't at the gig).

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The person making those screeches was my friend Domonic! Hes got fair hair down past his shoulders. Hehe he completely caned his throat, and can't really do that now.

I'm in the front row with him too, in a My Arms, Your Hearse shirt. You can actually see me quite a few times, in a few closeups.