FireWolfe-New Cd Coming--Introduction

Nick Layton

New Metal Member
Feb 20, 2008
Hi folks,

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and my band. Although I'm new to this forum I've been following the ProgPower festival for years and think it's the best one going. The bands who have been involved over the years represent some of my favorite bands of all time...I'm sure the same is true for you all. I play guitar in a brand new metal band called FireWolfe. Our debut Cd hits on July 15th and it is straight up metal with touches of Priest, Maiden, Savatage, etc. We will also have a song from the album on the ProgPower sampler this year...so I hope all of you attending will enjoy it.
Anyway, looking forward to getting to know some of you and discussing all things metal. Thanks to Claus for hooking us up on the sampler and Glenn for such a killer festival!
Check us out at : www.firewolfe.com
Cheers,
Nick

Hey Nick - Clips sound awesome on the site, always loved David's voice, will definitely be looking forward to this release. Is there a Japanese import of this with any extra tracks? Thanks!

Thanks guys--Primal we'll know more about distribution and bonus tracks soon.
Johan...yeah I know money is an issue these days but 20 bucks for a shirt and 5 bucks shipping(USA) seemed fair to us :) Appreciate you guys checking it out!

Thanks guys--Primal we'll know more about distribution and bonus tracks soon.
Johan...yeah I know money is an issue these days but 20 bucks for a shirt and 5 bucks shipping(USA) seemed fair to us :) Appreciate you guys checking it out!

Oh, I guess I read it wrong. Thought the t-shirts were $ 45... 25 bucks is totally ok. They look cool as hell by the way.

I think you might have been looking at one of the package deals we have...anyway, thanks, yeah we love the logo and shirts.

Good talking to you too Pellaz.

Just got all the final mastered tracks and artwork finished...sending away for replication today...should have cd's in hand in 2 weeks or less. Stoked!