PP USA XII video online, an introduction, and a goodbye

Awesome video as usual. Interesting that you gave away some of the bands though in the early beginning though through stills.

Heh, it didn't make a difference with me; I managed not to recognize the Therion still. I remember thinking "coool, one of the performances is going to be a pretty big production" just from seeing the number of people in the pic, but I didn't make the leap to Therion. After all, we were told it was an impossibility. :)

My friend Derek next to me recognized the Therion pic immediately and thought "Well, Paul should now be really happy"....but it took until the actual announcement before I actually knew. Insane screamimg and lack-of-voice ensued. :lol:

Deron's done an awesome job. Little sad to see him hand over the reigns, but surely a capable replacement has been chosen. Go to it, Claus!

This. Honestly couldn't have said it better myself. :kickass:

Heh, it didn't make a difference with me; I managed not to recognize the Therion still. I remember thinking "coool, one of the performances is going to be a pretty big production" just from seeing the number of people in the pic, but I didn't make the leap to Therion. After all, we were told it was an impossibility. :)

Yeah, the Therion pic I figured out instantly. Since I watched it after actually knowing the lineup though, it's hard for me to know if I would've thought they were there or not as it could've just been pics from previous years' bands.