PP USA XII: Kick-Off & Midweek Mayhem Announcement

So Troy called and woke me up at 7 am this morning with the news. I guess I'll have to forgive him because THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!! The Metal Gods have finally granted our wishes. Thanks Glenn and thanks Shane. Nothing like Christmas in October.

Also, a huge thank you for WHW. That's so absolutely outstanding. :worship:

Question for Glenn:

Do you think that Kick-Off lineup helps sell the main show? I ask because Evergrey and Vanden Plas is pretty huge. I certainly makes me reconsider my earlier desire to stay home.

Question for Glenn:

Do you think that Kick-Off lineup helps sell the main show? I ask because Evergrey and Vanden Plas is pretty huge. I certainly makes me reconsider my earlier desire to stay home.
I think you just answered your own question.

While I'm excited for Vanden Plas (with a Bullwinkle, "This time for sure...") I'm not quite as excited about Evergrey. Given the lackluster albums as of late and the fact that they've come to a million ProgPowers (4 actually), it is kinda hard for me to get excited to see them yet again.

I guess I'm glad that it will probably keep me away on Wed, since that ended up being rather expensive last year.

While I'm excited for Vanden Plas (with a Bullwinkle, "This time for sure...") I'm not quite as excited about Evergrey. Given the lackluster albums as of late and the fact that they've come to a million ProgPowers (4 actually), it is kinda hard for me to get excited to see them yet again.

I guess I'm glad that it will probably keep me away on Wed, since that ended up being rather expensive last year.

it's been a long time since Evergrey has played at ProgPower...ProgPower VII in 2006 to be exact...so 5 years when the band hits the stage...So what's the problem???:popcorn:

This is an awesome approach to the Thursday night show! I, of course, am totally excited about seeing Vanden Plas again. I'm loving the return of Wednesday night karaoke, too! In addition, Evergrey will certainly please a lot of folks here. Kudos to Glenn and Shane!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Goddamnit, now it seems there's really no chance of skipping next year's show! Better start saving I guess :) So... who's in for forcing Evergrey to play the whole Trilogy of the Damned on Wednesday?

I've never had the chance to see Evergrey live so I am looking forward to both performances! The closest I came was the Triton cruise..I know Glenn will pull this off without a hitch!!

Glenn, when I posted what I posted, I never imagined a previous PP headliner at the Kick-off. That makes a huge difference and changes the whole scenario.