Evergrey and Vanden Plas at the PPUSA Midweek Mayhem!

jaimek

incorrigible
Jun 17, 2003
Apex, NC
Per Glenn:

“An Evening with Evergrey and Vanden Plas” has been announced for the ProgPower USA XII Kick-Off Show on Thursday, Sept 15th as part of the annual event’s festivities. The returning fan favorites will co-headline the night and will each perform a 90+ minute special set. There will be no opening act.
In addition, Evergrey will perform an acoustic show as part of Mid-Week Mayhem on Wednesday, Sept 14th with metal karaoke immediately following to round out the night. Due to the intimate nature of the setting, only 200 tickets will be made available to the public.

Vanden Plas will also perform a semi-acoustic show on Saturday, Sept 17th as part of the exclusive “Gold Badge Series” of shows. Tickets for this show are not available to public, as ProgPower USA XII Gold Badge tickets are sold-out.
North America’s premier progressive and power metal festival returns to Center Stage in Atlanta, GA on September 16 &17th with the following confirmed bands:

THERION (U.S. exclusive)
SANCTUARY
ARCTURUS (U.S. exclusive)
DREAM EVIL (U.S. exclusive)
LABYRINTH (U.S. exclusive)
MOB RULES (U.S. exclusive)
ELDRITCH (U.S exclusive)
WHILE HEAVEN WEPT
RED CIRCUIT (U.S. exclusive)
VOYAGER
HAKEN (U.S. exclusive)
CREATION'S END

Ticket information for all nights will be announced soon on the festival website. (www.progpowerusa.com).

Now for the personal message…

The Kick-Off Show is a true 50/50 effort this year. Shane is taking care of Vanden Plas while I take care of my boys. I also want to thank Shane for helping coordinate and pull off the Vanden Plas Gold Badge show as well.

Let’s get the albatross out there now for discussion up front. We do NOT anticipate any further problems with Vanden Plas’s visas next year. I have already explained in the past what happened two years ago and proved that to be correct as all visas were approved last year in record time. Neither Shane, the band, nor myself would risk further problems if we did not believe this was no longer a concern. Regardless, we are not putting tickets on sale until May after the visas are approved.

In regards to the Mid-Week Mayhem, it will indeed return to Vinyl’s next year. We are going to relax & kick back like we did back when we partied with Oliva that year.

And once again, thanks to Wayne Joyner for the video productions.

Would love to be there! I wonder if it´s possible to persuade my girlfriend and our daughter that it totally makes sense that I will go to Atlanta for a week while they are left alone back in Sweden? =)

Btw....Nice to see an update at the homepage. I´ll hope they will be better at it as we get closer to the single and the record. A nice working homepage that give fans updates as often as possible keeps the interest up and through blabbermouth and sites like that more people will find or re-find Evergrey.

A new homepage design for the new album? Any inside info?