Progpower USA Showcase Announcement

Beholder

Apr 16, 2002
Houston
www.krucibleband.com
German power metal giants PRIMAL FEAR return to Atlanta to co-headline the ProgPower USA Showcase on September 10th of this year. Progressive metal stalwarts VANDEN PLAS will co-headline the evening with an exclusive U.S. performance. Support will be provided by New Jersey’s SUSPYRE and California’s FUTURE'S END (with Steve DiGiorgio).

The 10th anniversary of the festival features the following acts:

Fates Warning
Andre Matos
Brainstorm
Royal Hunt
Pagan’s Mind
Orphaned Land
Sabaton
Circus Maximus
Diablo Swing Orchestra
Tomorrow’s Eve
Power Quest

The annual “Mid-Week Mayhem on Wednesday, September 9th will feature an exclusive acoustic show from Pagan Maximus (featuring members of both Pagan’s Mind & Circus Maximus), Queensryche tribute band Mindcrime (with vocalist Chris Salinas of Zero Hour, Shane DuBose and Eric Halpern of Krucible) performing the classic “Operation:Mindcrime” in its entirety. Live Queensryche karaoke will follow.

Tickets for the main event go on sale March 7th via all ticketmaster
outlets. Tickets for the Showcase will go on sale June 1st . Further
information can be found at the ProgPower USA (www.progpowerusa.com)
website.

German power metal giants PRIMAL FEAR return to Atlanta to Co-headline
the ProgPower USA Showcase on September 10th of this year. Joining them on the bill to Co-headline, will be an exclusive performance by progressive metal stalwarts VANDEN PLAS. Support will be provided by New Jersey’s SUSPYRE and California’s FUTURE'S END (with Steve DiGiorgio).

Yes! Lets hope it works out this time! :headbang:

I'm thrilled to be able to see primal fear, having missed PP8, I'm glad I'll finally have an oppertunity to finally find out what all of the hub-bub of Suspyre is too. Sweet!