Progpower USA Showcase Announcement

Awesome news. I liked Primal Fear the last time they played ProgPower. Also a fan of Suspyre.

Vanden Plas.... words cannot describe how happy I feel! :) :) :)

Not familiar with FUTURE'S END, but will research it.

Kudos for another great Showcase, Shane. :kickass:

Absolutely killer. Hoping Vanden Plas is as good live as they are on CD having come late to the party for those guys...as for Primal Fear, they completely blew me out last time they were here. Can't wait for this!

Nice work on the showcase. I was a bit meh about Primal Fear because I saw them in 2007 and would rather it be bands I've not seen b4 due to my massive commute, but then I remembered Magnus Karlsson is in the band now so I retract that statement hehe.
Totally hanging to see Vanden Plas and Suspyre!

WOW!!! THANK YOU SHANE!!! I actually got tears in my eyes when I saw Vanden Plas co-headlining. I was just devastated the year they had to cancel. Thank you so much for getting them back. (going off to read VP thread now.)

Really love Primal Fear and Suspyre as well. An incredibly well-rounded night of metal. Looking forward to checking out Forever's End. Who knows them and what can you tell us?

thanks my brother, I know this has taken a lot of your time, but you did an awesome job, this is a fabulous line-up.