ProgPower USA's "Mid-Week Mayhem" Announcement

The Mindrime stuff will be a riot. I'm pretty positive the material will pulled off better by them than Queensryche themselves could possibly do.

Britt

I saw this band, or a version of it, in Dallas years ago doing the entire Mindcrime thing. It was very good......

I saw this band, or a version of it, in Dallas years ago doing the entire Mindcrime thing. It was very good......

Actually, we have never done the entire Mindcrime album front to back in any live setting. We have had different members in the band, and have done the majority of the album, but never in it's entirety. This is something we wanted to do specifically for this show.

Actually, we have never done the entire Mindcrime album front to back in any live setting. We have had different members in the band, and have done the majority of the album, but never in it's entirety. This is something we wanted to do specifically for this show.

Well, it was some years ago, at the Canyon Club inside the now gone Bronco Bowl. in Dallas I can't remember the details, other than the music sounded good.

Well, it was some years ago, at the Canyon Club inside the now gone Bronco Bowl. in Dallas I can't remember the details, other than the music sounded good.

Wow!!! That brings back some memories!!!! That was a fantastic venue. Is it still there?

Thanks a bunch for the props! I hope I didn't give you the wrong impression with my last post. Tom Calandra was singing with us at that time. Our original band was Z-LOT-Z, so it was all of the members from ZLZ. I wonder if anyone remembers ZLZ? :)

Thanks again!

Shane