Pamela Moore to appear with "Mindcrime" tonight!

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Pamela Moore will reprise the role she made famous at the Mid-Week Mayhem show tonight. Sister Mary will appear live on stage during the "Operation: Mindcrime" set performed by Texas-based Queenryche tribute band, Mindcrime.

Doors have been pushed back to 6:30pm.

Circus Maximus will start as planned at 7:00pm.

How awesome for everyone who gets to see this tonight! Wish I was there to enjoy this, but I'm still stoked about arriving Friday!

I kinda thought she would make an appearance.
Or maybe just hoped.
Cool that it will happen.

Pamela Moore will reprise the role she made famous at the Mid-Week Mayhem show tonight. Sister Mary will appear live on stage during the "Operation: Mindcrime" set performed by Texas-based Queenryche tribute band, Mindcrime.

Doors have been pushed back to 6:30pm.

Circus Maximus will start as planned at 7:00pm.

6:30 my ass!!!! It's 7pm, open the fuck up!!!!!

I wish I had been sober enough to rememeber

Dude, drink water or soda or something NON-alcoholic. These shows are too freakin good to be too shitfaced to remember. If I see you getting drunk I will knock the drink out of your hand or hands (depending on how many you're holding) :lol:

Glenn, I can't thank you enough for putting this show together....you are a god!!

Who all guest sang?

Hmmm...from memory:

Lance King
Singer from Halcyon Way (don't remember name)
Singer from Suspyre (don't remember name)
Mike Eriksen from Circus Maximus
Truls (drummer) from Circus Maximus
Some guy named Rob (or Rod?)
Singer from Katagory V
Chris Salinas came back up with Lance for the last song (Take Hold of the Flame)

Anyone else I forgot? Anyone remember who sang what?

Craig

I added a few, although my memory is a little fuzzy from lack of sleep!! Hopefully, someone will correct any that I messed up.

Hmmm...from memory:

Singer from Halcyon Way (don't remember name)
Singer from Suspyre (don't remember name)

Empire

Mike Eriksen from Circus Maximus

Jet City Woman

Truls (drummer) from Circus Maximus

The Lady Wore Black

Some guy named Rob (or Rod?)

Believe it's Rob, and he did Warning

Singer from Katagory V

Queen of the Reich

Anyone else I forgot?Craig

Urban Breed - The Whisper

Also, someone did Walk in the Shadows, but I'm having a major brain cramp. Maybe I'll remember in the morning!!

Wed night was kick ass all around...

Hearing Mindcrime live the way it should ALWAYS be performed was awesome and Suite Sister Mary is my fave track off OM, so having Pamela Moore there was like ::insert angelic voices here:: for me... Chris Salinas is the MAN..

And because of Wed night's set, I got to hear all the CM songs live I hoped to hear!!! Especially the bonus track version of Silence From Angels was f'n killer... :worship:notworthy:worship:

..and I had a pretty good buzz & I remember!!!!

Queen of the Reich

Urban Breed - The Whisper

Also, someone did Walk in the Shadows, but I'm having a major brain cramp. Maybe I'll remember in the morning!!

Michael from CM did "Empire" and "Walk In the Shadows" back to back.

Urban was awesome on "The Whisper" and the singer from Katagory V surprised everyone with his dead on "Queen of the Reich":OMG: