ProgPower USA's "Mid-Week Mayhem" Announcement

Mindcrime!!!!!! Holy shit, My brothers Chris Salinas, Shane Dubois(bass), Eric Hapren(guitar), Don Lafone(guitar) Adam Rawlings(Keyboards), Ken McWaters(drums), Holy crap this is gonna be great. I will front row center for this.

I'll be right there with you, my brother! :headbang:

After I speak to all of the guys, I'll post a setlist of the Non - Operation Mindcrime tunes that we can have ready for the show. We have to make sure that the Krucible album is recorded in full before we start learning more of the Mindcrime tunes.

Should be a good time, I'll also try to find a video of a live performance to post on here in the near future.

Also, be on the lookout for the Showcase announcement by the the end of January at the latest :) I'm very happy so far!!! Think everyone else will be as well!

Thanks for hooking this up Glenn :)

Shane

The Mindrime stuff will be a riot. I'm pretty positive the material will pulled off better by them than Queensryche themselves could possibly do.

Absolutely. This tribute band easily sounds better than the current Queensryche band. I've enjoyed Mindcrime shows for years. Sad for what calls itself Queensryche but a hardy endorsement for the talented members of Mindcrime. There is very little difference between Queensryche in their prime and the members of Mindcrime. During their set, if you close your eyes for minute and you'll swear the Queensryche of old is playing for you.

In fact, the first time I saw Chris was when he sang for Mindcrime. Of course, he looks nothing like Geoff but he's got the voice down pat ... and better than Geoff can sing it today.

I am looking forward to hearing all of the album, Operation: Mindcrime. Every year they have performed a little more of the album and nailed every new song.

After I speak to all of the guys, I'll post a setlist of the Non - Operation Mindcrime tunes that we can have ready for the show. We have to make sure that the Krucible album is recorded in full before we start learning more of the Mindcrime tunes.

Should be a good time, I'll also try to find a video of a live performance to post on here in the near future.

Also, be on the lookout for the Showcase announcement by the the end of January at the latest :) I'm very happy so far!!! Think everyone else will be as well!

Thanks for hooking this up Glenn :)

Shane

Very cool! Looking forward to this! :headbang:

Mmm I forgot all about the showcase.. hehe. Can't wait for that announcement!

And interesting stuff with Pagan Maximus and Mindcrime.

OH shit.

As if I needed any more reasons to be sure I don't miss this year. :kickass:
This is going to go down as one of the best weeks of my life, I'm sure. Now let's bring on the Showcase announcement! :)

Oh and it's not just Glenn that has banned this :) We just refused to play anything after Promised Land!!!

Thank you Shane and Thank you Glenn! :headbang:

Looking forward to this entire show. As fun as everything was last year (yes, even the hard work), PPUSA X, the Showcase, and the Mid-Week Mayhem will be the best ever! Proud to have become a part of the machine. :D

:worship:

Guess I better I dont drink any jager before I get there again this year otherwise I will be screaming for "Glory of the Empire" all night, lol.