Mid-Week Mayhem Show Announcement

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Texas-based Queensryche tribute band, Mindcrime will make a triumphant return to kick off ProgPower USA XIV at the Mid-Week Mayhem Show on Wednesday, September 4th in the Loft (upstairs) at Center Stage. Promoter Glenn Harveston explains:

"We had an absolutely fantastic response last time. I don't think anyone will ever forget Pamela Moore joining the band on stage for 'Suite Sister Mary.' When we talked about them coming back for an encore performance, the band felt they needed to take it to another level this time. They will be performing two sets- "Operation: Mindcrime" & "Rage for Order" both in their entirety. Fans can probably expect a few special guests as well to round out the night in the ProgPower USA tradition."

Mindcrime consists of:

Chris Salinas (Zero Hour, Power of Omens)
Eric Halpern (Helstar, Leatherwolf)
Shane Dubose (Krucibile, Z Lot Z)
Adam Rawlings (Krucible, Z Lot Z)
Don LaFon (Six Minute Century, Krucible)
Steve Newcomer (Success, Revolution)

Ticket & show details will be announced at a later date.

Here are some photos from their performance at PPUSA X in September 2009

7423_136464777942_2546306_n.jpg

7423_136464862942_3970170_n.jpg

More photos here

~Jen

awesomesauce!!!! They definitely completely blew me away the first time I saw them.. definitely looking forward to seeing them again - and hearing QR live the way it was meant to be heard!!

Cool. Any word if sister Mary herself, the lovely and talented Pamela Moore will perform wit h them

She was in town recording with Halcyon Way last time and then also went on tour with Primal Fear after fest so the timing was perfect.

If anyone wants to pass the hat around to fly her in, then we are all ears....