ProgPower USA's "Mid-Week Mayhem" Announcement

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
ProgPower USA's "Mid-Week Mayhem" will return to The Loft on September 9th to commence the week's traditional festivities.

Pagan Maximus will kick off the show with an acoustic jam. The set will feature members of both Pagan's Mind and Circus Maximus on stage together for the first and only time. Fans can expect unique versions of songs from each band's perspective catalog as well as favorite covers.

Mindcrime will then follow with a performance of "Operation: Mindcrime" in its entirety. The Queensrcyhe tribute band features Chris Salinas (Zero Hour) on vocals.

Fans can then take the spotlight as "Live Queensryche Karaoke" will continue with Mindcrime. Fans, band members, and "surprise guests" will then join the band on stage to perform songs all the way through "Promised Land" (Promoter Glenn Harveston has banned all Queensryche songs post-Promised Land era).

Tickets information will be released at www.progpowerusa.com in the coming weeks.

Pagan Maximus will kick of the show with an acoustic jam. The set will feature members of both Pagan's Mind and Circus Maximus on stage together for the first and only time. Fans can expect unique versions of songs from each band's perspective catalog as well as favorite covers.

Is this gonna be recorded!!??

WOW! What a great idea, reminds me of what they did with "Pagan's Snakes" but acoustic! Makin me book another day + hotem room dammit!

Mindcrime!!!!!! Holy shit, My brothers Chris Salinas, Shane Dubois(bass), Eric Hapren(guitar), Don Lafone(guitar) Adam Rawlings(Keyboards), Ken McWaters(drums), Holy crap this is gonna be great. I will front row center for this.

Intriguing. I got a room for Wed when I booked thinking we'd do something else that night. Depending on when these tickets go on sale and what else surfaces, I may go.