Mid-Week Mayhem Show Announcement

I find it very unlikely that I'll make it as early as Wednesday, but I can tell you that everyone is in for a hell of a treat!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris and Pamela did an AMAZING job last time. I am so glad they have decided to come back to do an encore performance. FUCKIN' A!!!!

Joan had told me the news before I jumped on the forum, and she started by telling me that Mindcrime would be performing Operation: Mindcrime again. I immediately thought, "Though they do an amazing job, I don't necessarily want to see them play the exact same set again." Then she followed it up with, "and Rage For Order." Instant chubby. I'm on board.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Joan had told me the news before I jumped on the forum, and she started by telling me that Mindcrime would be performing Operation: Mindcrime again. I immediately thought, "Though they do an amazing job, I don't necessarily want to see them play the exact same set again." Then she followed it up with, "and Rage For Order." Instant chubby. I'm on board.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Rage For Order same here!! That is my favorite! And special guests are very welcome?! I will be there If I get a ticket!

Any details yet regarding start time? I've been shopping for airfare and trying to see when I would need to arrive Wednesday night in order to make this show, otherwise I'll just be waiting until Thursday if the flight times don't work....

Any details yet regarding start time? I've been shopping for airfare and trying to see when I would need to arrive Wednesday night in order to make this show, otherwise I'll just be waiting until Thursday if the flight times don't work....

Plan on a 7pm door and an 8pm start when booking. That is close to official. Will have confirmation this week per Shane.

Hearing Pamela warm up to Operation Mindcrime in the car on the way to the show was one of the most surreal and awesome experiences of my life, as that is my favorite album of all time. =)

This will be an epic show.