Lance King joins forces with Houston based band Krucible

Beholder

Apr 16, 2002
Houston
www.krucibleband.com
Houston-based prog/power band KRUCIBLE is pleased to announce the
addition of legendary vocalist and Nightmare Records owner Lance King (Avian, Shining Star
ex-Balance of Power/Pyramaze). The band, whose members also include
Eric Halpern (ex-Leatherwolf/Helstar), ProgPower Showcase promoter Shane
Dubose (ex-Outworld/Cea Serin/Stride), Don LaFon (6 Minute Century/ex-Mystic Cross), Adam Rawlings (Victim/ex-Tyton), and Jeff Baniak (ex- Thrive) will make their debut appearance
with Lance early this summer. Dates to announced soon.
KRUCIBLE is in the writing process at the moment, the first shows will be a showcase of new material
and perhaps a surprise thrown in for good measure. KRUCIBLE will be recording for a new
release to be shopped to worldwide labels later this year, speculating a debut release in early to
mid 2008.

Myspace song
samples with our old singer Chris Salinas (ZERO HOUR) are now online,
samples with Lance King....soon to be available!

For more info. go to
www.krucibleband.com
www.myspace.com/krucible

Enjoy!!!!

This is the most awesome news of the day wooooooohhooooooo. This made my day. it's good to see Lance back in the mix, and with KRUCIBLE OMG this is going to be awesome.

I can't wait to hear the CD once it is released.

Congratulations to Shane, Eric, Don, Adam, Jeff, and Lance for teaming up for this super line-up.

AWESOME!!

Wasnt this the band that was spawned off from Z-LOT-Z?

Im definately looking forward to this!!!

EDIT : Yeah ok it is. Whats funny is if you go to the myspace page......you hear the song "In A Dream"? I have this song with a completely different singer, and it was a different song title. It was absolutely amazing! I have no idea who the singer was but he needs a new band.

Got it from Gregg Gill several years ago when he was in the band.

Hes got a badass studio...check it out!

http://www.spyderdesigns.net/spyder_index.html

Wooooooot!!!! Congrats Shane,Eric & Lance. I very much look forward to hearing what you guys come up with!!!I know it will rock!

Bear

Yes it is basically spawned from ZLOTZ. 3 of us were former members. The stuff that you hear on the myspace page is older material. Quite a bit older in fact. We love the stuff, however we have been very busy writing new material and IMO it's the best stuff we have written yet! More Prog elements, and quite a bit more modern in our genre. I wish we had some stuff ready for your listening pleasure now, but that will be in a few months.....

That old singer is Tom Calandra I am sure. Yes he is a great singer, he just doesn't do much at all anymore..... :(

Also, Spyder Studio's in the shit. It's where Outworld and Stride recorded. Gregg also is a partner with Bobby Blotzer from RATT who now lives here in Houston.... Gregg is a GREAT engineer!!!!!

Shane

AWESOME!!

Wasnt this the band that was spawned off from Z-LOT-Z?

Im definately looking forward to this!!!

EDIT : Yeah ok it is. Whats funny is if you go to the myspace page......you hear the song "In A Dream"? I have this song with a completely different singer, and it was a different song title. It was absolutely amazing! I have no idea who the singer was but he needs a new band.

Got it from Gregg Gill several years ago when he was in the band.

Hes got a badass studio...check it out!

http://www.spyderdesigns.net/spyder_index.html

Congrats Shane and Co.!!!

That's great news for Krucible! Lance's voice definitely fits the older material you have on your site - I'm sure he will match the new stuff too.

I never knew Chris was your singer for that either. I know about Mindcrime. He sounds awesome as always. But I do believe he's with the right band now! ZH's music and his voice are a perfect match.

Again, congrats! I'm sure we will be seeing you guys live at some point. :headbang: :headbang: