Lance King joins Krucible!

BurntOfferings666

God Of All Things Metal
From Bravewords.com:

Singer Lance King Joins Forces With Yet Another Band, KRUCIBLE
Posted on Thursday, February 15, 2007 at 17:48:41 EST

Houston-based prog/power band KRUCIBLE has announced the addition of legendary vocalist and Nightmare Records owner Lance King (AVIAN, SHINING STAR ex-BALANCE OF POWER/PYRAMAZE). The band, whose members also include Eric Halpern (ex-LEATHERWOLF/HELSTAR) and ProgPower Showcase promoter Shane Dubose (ex-OUTWORLD/CEA SERIN/STRIDE), will make their debut appearance with Lance early this summer. Dates to be announced soon.

Krucible is in the writing process at the moment, and the performances will be a showcase of new material and perhaps a surprise thrown in for good measure. Krucible will be recording for a new release to be shopped to worldwide labels later this year, speculating a debut release in early to mid 2008.

MySpace song samples with their old singer Chris Salinas (ZERO HOUR) are now online here and samples with Lance King will soon to be available. For more info go to www.krucibleband.com.

Sounds promising, I think they have a really cool sound judging from the myspace clips. I think Lance's voice will suit them very very well.

I agree,the band sounds good...have a more contemp. hard rock/metal sound (athough i hope its not another Queensryche rip off)? .The former singers style is a bit like Lances but now they have the man himself & Lance should only make them better?

...and at least we know he's not coming back to the mighty PYRAMAZE!

l_e8733b6da158f8635073db55de3bc665.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/krucible
http://www.krucibleband.com

Yes Lance King is one of my favorite TOP vocalists, so excellent news for
Krucible.
Will be amazing to see them at the showcase of PPUSA in October.

MADFEST WAS MOST EXCELLENT, THANK YOU!
I Would like to personally thank Tammy and John and all the other people that played a role in helping them to create a successful new festival in Houston this weekend. I played double duty with the Nightmare tables and playing my first show with KRUCIBLE that I feel went exceptionally well, despite only having two days to rehearse with the band....ever....lol....many new friends, and many old friends made and seen.

I was extremely impressed with several of the bands, some expected but still was delivered and others not expected and blown away by.

in the order in which I personally appreciated the event these of course are all the bands other than KRUCIBLE, can't comment on that one, didn't see it, but I had a great time playing with the guys ; )

1. MINDFLOW
2. OUTWORLD
3. SIX MINUTE CENTURY
4. MAGISTRAL
5. PRYMARY
6. MEYVN
7. DARK EMPIRE
8. ETERNITY BLACK
and a few surprizes from bands that were never scheduled that
opened up like SILENCED WITHIN.:headbang:

Wow this is scary! Just checked out demo samples of the band AMASEFFER on thier myspace. Very epic, heavy & orchestral metal...sounds great!
Anyway they just booted thier singer & are looking for a new singer prior to debut release.
Low & behold someone on thier blog had mentioned Lance K.(not that he has no other projects or anything) as a possibility for them.Just after reading blog... jumped here & see Lance posting.

l give the union 2 releases tops...maybe less.

thanks for your support....who knows for sure, bands are like being married to several people, I'm already married and been there for a very long time. You ad in the mix a bunch of guys that have other ideas for your life, and if they don't coincide with yours at some point, things change. I'm an artist, I love music, I'll make it till the day I die, but an artist paints many pictures.
Looking forward to playing the Prog-power Showcase next week, hope you guys take time if your there to check it out, we'll be the first band on Thursday!

Rage on!

:headbang:

thanks for your support....who knows for sure, bands are like being married to several people, I'm already married and been there for a very long time. You ad in the mix a bunch of guys that have other ideas for your life, and if they don't coincide with yours at some point, things change. I'm an artist, I love music, I'll make it till the day I die, but an artist paints many pictures.
Looking forward to playing the Prog-power Showcase next week, hope you guys take time if your there to check it out, we'll be the first band on Thursday!

Rage on!

:headbang:

i can respect it.