Kamelot with Michael Eriksen video now online!

What's interesting (and surprising imo) is the amount of positive feedback on Blabbermouth regarding that video. Considering it was Blabbermouth and considering how obnoxious the Khanboys and Khangirls are, I was expecting to see a lot of attacks on both the band and on Mike.

Do I like the fact that Lione is coming on tour with Kamelot? I love it. However, I also think they should give Mike a chance for a full tour with them.

I was happy to see this one off. The thing is, nobody is going to replicate Khan's voice, nobody will be able to honestly say that the show was "better" than if Khan was there. But for as little preparation as they had, on short notice they killed it! I would have rather saw Khan, but Mike did better than lend a "generic voice" to Kamelots set. He was brilliant that night and I was pleased to have been a part of it

Where did this vid come from? I thought nothing was recorded...?

Is it possible to get our hands on some more stuff...?
*sweaty palms*

Well, if you're ever in a need of some cash I know some people who'd pay a lot for that show (and perhaps also DGM, SW and Illusion Suite)... :popcorn:

Seriously though, if anything was released, nevermind the packaging etc, I'd be all over it!