ProgPower USA XII Kick-Off Show: World Exclusive Announcement

My entire musical world changed with PPII and this album was part of the reason. This year is panning out to be so good it's almost scary. THANK YOU GLENN and EVERGREY!

Very Cool! Oddly enough I started to listen to this cd this past weekend. I guest I picked the right 1 to start to listening to Everygrey again!

The cameras were a pain in the ass back in 2009 so for the enjoyment of others, no.

Sassy posts = sassy replies

It wasn't the cameras, genius. All bands must consent to a DVD prior to the festival. If that doesn't happen, then there's no enjoyment for the folks that for whatever reason, didn't attend.

~Jen

I'll rephrase and concede that my earlier post could be interpreted as sass. The folly of typing on an iPad. The cameras used for filming blocked access to seats (those not covered in towels anyway). Thus preventing enjoyment. So, a new DVD would mean cameras.

Sassy posts = sassy replies

It wasn't the cameras, genius. All bands must consent to a DVD prior to the festival. If that doesn't happen, then there's no enjoyment for the folks that for whatever reason, didn't attend.

~Jen

My excitement to see Evergrey has increased with this announcement. ISoT is their best album, and anyone who decides not to check them out will certainly miss a hell of a set!