ProgPower USA XII Kick-Off Show: World Exclusive Announcement

... you go above and beyond to provide us with an awesome festival each and every year!!
Hell yes! Sounds like Evergrey is going above & beyond as well...
One thing I do need to mention is that the backing-tracks for the songs are long gone, BUT we will try to do it justice as well as we can. Don´t miss this shit as it will be an EPIC milestone....or failure!... trying to learn the damn string-skipping part of "The Encounter"...[/FONT][/SIZE]

Not only does Evergrey have an all new line-up that needs to learn the songs, even the last remaining original member needs to re-learn them!

Even if they fuck up royally, I don't think this could be a "failure". The fact that are even gonna try to do ISoT is an instant success!:headbang:

Fantastic News!! Thank you Glenn yet again for pulling off something special for us.

Very Excited to hear this! its my favorite Evergrey album! something you can listen to start to finish without skipping a track!

PPUSA will be amazing this year:worship:

I'm not a big Evergrey fan, and quite honestly they bored me a little live with the orchestra. *ducks* However, the two albums that I do own? In Search of Truth and Recreation Day. So very damn cool. :headbang: