First Annual National Interstate Meeting of The Cool Society

Kem

Very cynical
Apr 15, 2001
Brisbane
Visit site
Last Saturday yours truly, Icarus, Mark/strangeworld and Crossy from down south met up for a day of wining, dining and rubbing shoulders with the socially elite, including none other than Olympic silver medallist Jai Terrema! I am pleased to report that a good time was had by all, especially after Mark buggered off and us kids could down a cold one without our styles being cramped :D HAHAHA! You know I'm kidding :D

Cheers Crossahhhhh! See ya when you come back up, which we all know you will as resistance to basking in the glory of The Cool that is the Queensland Maiden BB contingent is futile! Muahaha!!!! And for your generosity and general niceness on the day you are hereby made an honourary member :) Rock on!

(Lets see ya top that one crummy Melbournites! :D)

Oh, I see, the whole "let's stand around for 30 minutes and debate what to do" was just a ruse to get the old fart out of the picture!:mad:

I think Mark is a cool guy (for a Queenslander)..

Sun rots their brains, that's my theory.

If only you would all come to Wet Cold miserable Melbourne then you could join all the other wingers and complain about the weather... ;)

At the Gates of Urizen.. the ladder falls away...

Heh, not much problem with brain rot down here for the last few days. Brain mould and general brain dampness, yes, but brain sun rot, not a chance.

Not even sure the sun's plugged in at the moment.

Firstly, i think mark is cool, as he worked out that it WAS possible to download the dracula mp3 and thus saving my sanity as i was having trouble getting it and didnt know whether it was me or them...it was me we found out :) Anyway, i got it and mark rules. And as your parents probably used to say "What i say GOES" :)

Crossy: Dont feel bad, some respite from the boredom is good, i stayed home my entire 4 weeks holidays! But id watch paint dry if i could get out of work, so im not really complaining i guess :)