First Aurora Demo...

Brutality001

Jun 24, 2011
Hey here is Aurora's first demo.

first of all here are my excuses: Old Strings, vocals recorded on a ps3 headset! - pls dont ask, ampsims, old strings, im no good at masters yet - this is just an ozone preset, old strings, the master made the vocals sound pretty wierd.

EDIT: Oh and the drums arent finished yet, i think i got too used to hearing them like this and got used to it.

I think i will read the ozone mastering guide a few hundred times. -Is that a good guide??

Anyway here it is...

Aurora - The Hindering Dark (DEMO)

Tell me what you think of the song. Remember this is just a demo.

I know its a bad mix but besides correcting all of my excuses is there anything else you would do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude firstly, A ps3 headset? Thats greatest thing ive heard in a long time (obviously far from the greatest mic choice but it must have been funny as shit) First thing i notice on peasent headphones at home, Your kick is being totally drowned, Try knocking some 60hz down on your bass track, Bring the volume of that sucker up, besides from that its rythem guitar and oh city.
Cool song though and i think your are definatly on the right track, New strings all the way though, You will notice a huge improvment almost immediatly!!
Keep it up dude!:)