First DARKER HALF show for 2010!! Fri March 5th.

DARKER HALF will be performing a very special headlining set full of surprises both sound and sight wise at The Wall (formerly the Bald Faced Stag) on Friday March 5th.This is their first show of the year and following on from such a successful 2009 the guys will be pulling out all stops to make 2010 even bigger!!

Special guests for this show are SOBRUSION from Wagga who will be launching their brand new album on the night as well as early spots by possibly the most Metal band ever to exist who funnily enough go under the name METAL and those thrashing maniacs BLACK REIGN.

Also fellow Aussie Metal supporters Mystic Metal have just launched their new website and this show will be a celebration for their new layout. Come join the party!!

Plenty of reasons to not miss this! Oh and it's only $10!!! too fucking cool eh?:worship:

dhgig2010_myspace.jpg

We're going to be filming this one for a DVD to be released later in the year so if everyone can spread the word about this one, we'd be extremely Greatfull...

\m/ >.< \m/

Ahhh you Guys Rock, have I said that enough yet! Still cant get over how good it was, Im looking forward to the DVD release, not to mention I finally Fucking got a shirt!!!! What a way to celebrate my birthday! Will be keeping my eye out for your next gig...

Excellent night.glad i finally got to see a long(headlining) Darker Half set.got a t-shirt and the bootleg DVD.got a setlist.got drunk!:kickass::headbang: