First FS baby!!!!

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!! Today we are glad to announce that FS camp has grown and Omin is a daddy now:)))) We kick his fathery ass and tell him "Rock on, you, old bugger!!!! Hehehehe!!" Congratulations!!!
To everybody:
Please don't hesitate to send your gifts (diapers, dummies and stuff)!!!!
P.S. I hope that this rocky event will help us to finish our grim work (Second CD) sooner:))

Thank you, you all rock!! I can`t tell you new man`s name, `cause we didn't decide what it would be yet:)) hehehe!! I know that his weight is 3450 g and he's 52 cm tall!! Rather huge boy, just like his father, when he was born :) Boo!
FSbaby.jpg

Congrats, bro!

...he-he, that pink miracle staring at us (few posts above) is a complete copy of his father...

Jena skazala, chto vam dvoim boshku otorvat' malo. Rebenku golovku nado podderzhivat v pervye dni.

P.S. How'd you like my new avatar?

Omin said:
Thank you, you all rock!! I can`t tell you new man`s name, `cause we didn't decide what it would be yet:)) hehehe!! I know that his weight is 3450 g and he's 52 cm tall!! Rather huge boy, just like his father, when he was born :) Boo!
FSbaby.jpg
I may be naive, but I don't think you are supposed to dangle babies out of windows!!

Name it after me. :)

The boy was named Kirill:)))) So now we have two Mighty Kirs:))))

Sorry for late congratulations... :)
Misha, rada uznat' o schastlivom sobitii! Pust' malish raduet svoih roditelei! ;)