First Gunther Theys, next A. Nemtheanga- who's next to shave their head?

Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
Who... WHO, I say, shall be the first in Anathema to go chrome-dome?
I suppose John Douglas already qualifies... sort of?

When the receding hairline reaches a certain point, going under the razor is the only dignified thing to do.

The Ben Franklin look is not on! :)

Cerulean said:
I don't think there's anyone except me who knows Gunther Theys :p
I sure do!!!!! I used to like that band very much, but I've lost interest in metal somewhere along the way... Once went to a spoken word of G.T. He seemed like a nice bloke, but now with his shaved head and oi-band,... It just makes me wonder.

nah, it can look good :)

hehe look at this lad, I dont believe he will ever shave his hair, incredible how long it is :OMG:

atrocity22.jpg

my hair won't grow any longer :( I would like to have longer hair though (okay, not that long as on the pic), but it has got too old imo and it's quite broken even if mom always cuts a bit of it. not too much, as I scream if I notice the change :yell:

DragonLady1 said:
:lol: yes, ah come on, u dont have to like alex (he has liv anyway) from atrocity, but admit, his hair is nice ;)
last weekend in rock the nations, i wanted to have a picture with him, he was giving autographs. i sat beside him and his hair was all over the couch, for a moment there i thought i could get tangled up in all that hair. i think i sat over some part of it :D