First new Big 4 footage w/ Andreas Kisser

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002

Not the best, but watchable. That's more hair on an Anthrax stage than we've seen in years!!! Andreas is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something seems to be missing without Scott.

It's like they're all just wandering around on stage or something.

Hahaha, no I do see what you're saying. Scott doing his crazy moshing is missed there. It's cool Andreas is there to do it, but if I was seeing 'Thrax I'd rather the REAL line up was there.
John Bush included.

:lol:

Hahaha, no I do see what you're saying. Scott doing his crazy moshing is missed there. It's cool Andreas is there to do it, but if I was seeing 'Thrax I'd rather the REAL line up was there.
John Bush included.:lol:

I like both Joey and Bush eras, BUT everyone knows Anthrax got their fame from the Joey era. It depends on the generation's view of what the 'real' line up is. If you were in diapers or not even thought of when POT came out then the 'real' line up for you would be Bush. If you are a true fan that's been there since the biginning, then most likely the 'real' line up for you would be Joey.

I like both Joey and Bush eras, BUT everyone knows Anthrax got their fame from the Joey era. It depends on the generation's view of what the 'real' line up is. If you were in diapers or not even thought of when POT came out then the 'real' line up for you would be Bush. If you are a true fan that's been there since the biginning, then most likely the 'real' line up for you would be Joey.

I was just fucking around. Bush or Joey are both the "real" line up for me. I would want Scott to be there, along with Charlie and Frank if I saw them live again though.

Fuck off. Really just fuck off. I was an anthrax fan long before I even knew who the fuck John Bush was, and I'm sick and fucking tired of douchebags like you calling me a kid, or a nu metal fan or any other stupid bullshit just because my favorite era of Anthrax is SOWN, and beyond.

Anthrax has a new album coming out in two months, can we end all the damn Joey vs John debates and just enjoy the fucking ride?

/rant

Fuck off. Really just fuck off. I was an anthrax fan long before I even knew who the fuck John Bush was, and I'm sick and fucking tired of douchebags like you calling me a kid, or a nu metal fan or any other stupid bullshit just because my favorite era of Anthrax is SOWN, and beyond.

Anthrax has a new album coming out in two months, can we end all the damn Joey vs John debates and just enjoy the fucking ride?

/rant

Jeez chill out 'kid'. Didn't you read where i said i like Both eras???

I was a big fan back in the '80s. But I still prefer Bush.
Sometimes I like to go back and play the old school stuff but a reunion just doesn't interest me. I realise it doesn't matter to them what I think however, as they seem to be making the album with Joey anyway, even though I made it perfectly clear that John Bush was better!!!:bah:
Seriously though... I think when people start tossing around that expression "True Fan" it implies that you should like the band no matter what they do. If thats what it is supposed to mean than I am not a true fan of anyone......

...........except Shatner :worship: