First new Big 4 footage w/ Andreas Kisser

I was a big fan back in the '80s. But I still prefer Bush.
Sometimes I like to go back and play the old school stuff but a reunion just doesn't interest me. I realise it doesn't matter to them what I think however, as they seem to be making the album with Joey anyway, even though I made it perfectly clear that John Bush was better!!!:bah:
Seriously though... I think when people start tossing around that expression "True Fan" it implies that you should like the band no matter what they do. If thats what it is supposed to mean than I am not a true fan of anyone......

...........except Shatner :worship:

I respect your response. Better than the whiny one I got from that kid :lol:
Anyway I did use the word 'most likely' when I mentioned 'true fan from the beginning'. So that doesn't mean that is for everyone that is a true fan.
As a fan I am truly excited about the new album whether it is Joey or John fronting the band. But In my opinion i'm happy that Joey is back.

It kinda seemed like to me that Joey was more vocal, talking to the crowd more during the parts of the songs where there are no singing parts. More confident and dominant. It's kinda like he felt for once that he was the frontman instead of Scott since he wasn't there. Interesting, I liked Joey's command of the stage. Anyone else notice or is it just me?:lol:

It kinda seemed like to me that Joey was more vocal, talking to the crowd more during the parts of the songs where there are no singing parts. More confident and dominant. It's kinda like he felt for once that he was the frontman instead of Scott since he wasn't there. Interesting, I liked Joey's command of the stage. Anyone else notice or is it just me?:lol:

Yeah I picked up that as well. Agree with you, good to see.

Great show...
Joey is great!!

The new PANTAGRAM is being use!! Nice!!

Quite useless to carry on debating who is better now..The new album is coming out..real soon..:headbang:

I'm watching I Am The Law from Sweden right now, and I was just thinking the same thing! Good for Joey, he's the frontman, not just the singer.

I like Rob, but this is kinda funny. He has no idea how to play Whiplash.

But then again, neither do I, and I don't like the song. :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pyq_Y-ULLc

I like Rob, but this is kinda funny. He has no idea how to play Whiplash.

But then again, neither do I, and I don't like the song. :kickass:

Just my 2 cents again, Rob looks out of place in this band, even Andreas fits in and has a cool vibe. Rob has zero vibe, looks like a nerdy old man trying to fit in. Just doesn't work for me in their live performances