First of the Aussy Dates

SkullFucker

Oct 18, 2002
Australia
Visit site
ADELAIDE - April 12 @ the Unibar

this was released in some local street press in Adelaide i hear.
But who really gives a fuck :rolleyes:
My bet is that the rest of the dates will be annoucned within the rest of the week, or latest next.
i know SYDNEY is at the Metro (99% definite) and will be before Adelaide. So im guessing Sydney April 8 or 9 @ metro.
Melbourne probably 10 or 11

hope this has helped out alittle.
adios

What the shit.. the Metro site doesn't have anything for it (it hasn't for a while) and the Opeth site doesn't either.. :S

This better not be someone yanking my rockstar, or I'm going to be PISSED.

Hey fucker.....at Metal Marathon...did u have kinda blonde dreadlocks?

Nah man.....long dark brown hair.

What the shit.. the Metro site doesn't have anything for it (it hasn't for a while) and the Opeth site doesn't either.. :S

Dont worry dude. The metro site takes forever to update stuff....plus they have to wait for official confirmation (in which they have to calculate ticket prices and other shit) and this is 99% definite..that leaves a 1% chance of a different venue.
As for the official site....they're the same...they need to confirm every aussy date until they can put them up...well thats how i figure it.

This is so the best news ever:| Any ideas bout who is supporting?

No idea what so ever....tho im hoping for an infernal method or astriaal support......both would work nicely:)

i want your babies skullfucker. right now.

this can be arranged, tho ive been known for shaking babies....who hasnt?

:lol:

- Quick note: Just like to appologise for any sentences that make no sense or werds splelt innkorektly, as i am under the influence of good ol' pints

Camp outside the front of Metro until they open up and say Opeth is for Sale. It could be a few weeks, but you are practically guaranteed tickets :)
Or look in the music street press' for Opeth sale date.

Originally posted by enigma_nocurnus
I heard that Blooduster have the Melbourne support. What a fucking waste!!!!
I'd much rather see Alarum do it. They are way more suited to suport a band like Opeth.
Where did you hear this?
And yeah i agree Alarum and Opeth would kick ass. I hate Blooduster!

but they have funny videoclips :)

alarum/opeth or infernal method/opeth shows would kick major arse!!!!!!!!

Dungeon are pretty good. Anyway, I went to The Metro today to pick up a couple of tickets to "The Haunted"'s show (fuck yeah!), and when I asked as to when Opeth will be playing, the lady informed me that she hasn't heard anything about Opeth playing at The Metro.