Australian Tour 2008

I'm 23, i think with a shave and the right clothes etc. i might just be able to make myself look like a teenager... thanks baarg![/quote]

Just go to ticketek if you can, that's what I did and I wish I'd looked under 18 but no way they'd confuse me, I'm 31!!!!! So really, no worries purchasing the tickets. Ticketek in Brisbane is in George street (if you didn't know) - one of the entrances of the Queen St. mall.

Good luck!!:headbang:

^haha, nar I am wearing it heaps atm, so chances are I'll wear it. Dso, alcest, ulver and my wittr tshirt have been on rotation for a while now when I'm just in casual going out mode.

ive got the gold two hunters but everything is on the front, no back design.

oh, and i think you will all be very happy with the choice of support for the Australian tour.

There is a reason why Opeth got Virgin Black to support them in Australia: Virgin Black is friggin' awesome! I saw them live in Los Angeles last year and they knocked my socks off. Give them a chance; I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Rowan (the lead singer) is a God among singers. What Mike is to growling, Rowan is to clean signing. Simply amazing...

There is a reason why Opeth got Virgin Black to support them in Australia: Virgin Black is friggin' awesome! I saw them live in Los Angeles last year and they knocked my socks off. Give them a chance; I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Rowan (the lead singer) is a God among singers. What Mike is to growling, Rowan is to clean signing. Simply amazing...

Totally agree...and Rowan can actually growl pretty well too! He showed that in Fortissimo to be sure. When I saw Opeth in '05 PELICAN opened for them, and Virgin Black is so good that I would rather have them! They are the real deal, but of course Australian fans probably already know that :headbang: