First Post! New mix for Anubis Single!

Is the bass making it muddy? or the guitars? I think the guitars are pretty thin. I can add some mids. Would that be low mids like 600 or like upper mids around 1-1.4k?

Ok other than this being a bit too loud, I think I hear some delay in one of your kick samples. Are you using two or more samples blended together for your kick? It sounds like one of the samples is slightly delayed so each hit sounds like a flam, does that make sense?
If that's true, it could be adding a lot of mud to the mix and make the kick lose a lot of punch.

Thanks a lot. Now I hear that as well. Wasn't sure if it had a cool "deathcore metal kick" thing going on. Hahaha, obviously not. That was helpful, thank you.

Why the rush to release, get it right then release. Sounds to me that you need to take a break for a few days away from that mix and then come back to it and remix it with fresh ears. Don't be in a rush to put out crap, slow your roll and put the best you can out.

Thats good advice. The band doesnt really understand mixing and the whole process so they are a bit pushy