First reunited Psychotic Waltz clips

Hey You ^^
Haha, Jim looked soooo sexy yesterday.
Serge told me he didn't miss Jim AT ALL! :p (with all due respect ofcourse!!!!!!!!)
She simply steals the show. BTW, how's your bum WD?

Damn Stormo, i so hoped you made a picture of WD when he tripped over some cables and landed on his ass.
At first sight i was bit worried but the sight of WD's legs sticking up in the air is classic!

Horns up for Dagna, she did a great job. :headbang:
Too bad their sound wasn't that great, i think the sound engineer(s) all had a tough job at the Trix. Non of the bands sounded well. But it was a great night. Too bad for Mercenary but i am willing to give them a second chance. Let's see what they do over 3 weeks and if they can get more cohesion on stage and in their playing. Yesterday was painfull, i must say. Singer and keyboard player quit and also the drummer was replaced. It was obvious their machine isn't oiled yet but let's see what happens at the end of this european tour. I hope for them they will pull through.

Mama D rocks the house and she already has some nice comments from the males in the crowd ;) ..so now we have Mama D and Papa D :loco: and... my butt really fucking hurts!!

with some friends and Dan Rock

his shirt is BROOTZ

190712_1919540151109_1320196282_2228509_7171260_n.jpg

With Devon - though I made him sign my vinyl as Buddy Lackey :)

200739_1919540551119_1320196282_2228510_610986_n.jpg

they were amazing. I had chills the whole time, it felt like a 10 minute set.

Even though I'm not a huge fan of the newer Nevermore material, they sounded phenomenal. Great sound, great energy, and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Especially Atilla in his home country.

I enjoyed a sensual hug from Warrel after the gig as well and got a pic. When I get the new pic from a friend I'll post the azal + warell 2001 and 2011 pics to compare and contrast how much our collective sexiness has increase over the last decade.

Oh my! You have never been sensually hugged by WD?!
You should really try to steal one from him next time you get the chance.

I assure you I have not even had the chance to try- Vienna show was as fast and swift as an inexperienced virgin lad on his wedding night.