First Reviews of "Preaching Venom"

humanchaos

Feb 14, 2007
Dubai
www.nervecell.net
Hey guys,

We received the first wave of reviews of "Preaching Venom", check them out below:

MetalEater.com (USA) - 9/10

"The Middle East's Dubai, nestled within the United Arab Emirates, has become well known as a prominent world economic hub, sporting global icons including the world's only seven star hotel - the Burj Al-Arab, the world's tallest hotel - the Burj Dubai, and the Jebel Ali port, which boasts the largest man made harbor in the world. But now Dubai bears the distinct honor of supplying the world with a global icon of another sort, manifesting as one of the most dominant and capable Extreme Metal incarnations ever to be heard: the mighty NERVECELL..." Read Full Review

LordsOfMetal.Nl (The Netherlands) - 95/100

"This is an album I've been looking forward to for the past few years. I really liked their 'Human Chaos' MCD, but there were some points of interest: more variations in riffing and speed and more creative drum parts. Well I guess these guys from Dubai (United Arab Emirates) have been listening to my opinion, because the new album is FUCKING GREAT! The album just blew me away..." Read Full Review

Obliveon.De (Germany) - 9/10

"About four years have passed since I have reviewed the debut-CD "Human Chaos" by this trio out of the "vacation-location" Dubai. Within these four years these promising exotics have developed into a first-class Death Metal-combo, who have worked hard for a name in the world-wide metal-scene..." Read Full Review

Stay tuned for more reviews soon!

NERVECELL