First tradelist in a long while...

Meathead Metalhead

I WILL FUCK YOU UP!
Feb 5, 2003
Currently in Surprise, AZ
Post here, PM me, or shoot me an email at: mongoliftweights@hotmail.com

CD'S FOR TRADE:

-Autopsy - Fiend for Blood (1991 EP featuring Steve Digiorgio of Sadus on bass. Original Peaceville pressing. Decent trade needed.)
-Black Dahlia Murder, The - Miasma (Latest offering from this new, up and coming American melodic death metal group.)
-Corrosion of Conformity - Deliverance (4th studio full-length. A perfect blend of Heavy Metal and Southern Rock/Blues.)
-Defiled - Erupted Wrath (1st studio full-length from these Japanese Technical Death Metallers. Should appeal to fans of Cryptopsy and Gorguts.)
-Deranged - High On Blood (2nd full-length from these Swedish masters of Slasher-Death Metal. Regain Records re-release incl. 2 bonustracks.)
-Destruction - The Antichrist (2nd studio release from the reunited classic German Thrash Metal trio and last to feat. drummer Sven Vormann.)
-Disgorge - She Lay Gutted (2nd full-length from these Brutal/Technical Death Metallers from California out on Unique Leader Records.)
-Disgorge - Consume the Forsaken (3rd studio release. Brutal, Technical death metal feat. ex-Deprecated vocalist AJ Magana.)
-Dragonlord - Rapture (Debut release from Eric Peterson of Testament's Black Metal side-project. Feat. ex and current members of Testament, Saud, and Nevermore.)
-Dream Theater - Images and Words (2nd studio release. One of the world's premier Progressive Metal groups.)
-Dream Theater - Awake (3rd studio release. Quality Prog. Metal from the USA.)
-Dream Theater - Falling Into Infinity (4th studio release. USA Progressive Metal.)
-Dream Theater - Scenes From a Memory (5th studio release. Concept album, and hailed by many as the apex of progressive metal.)
-Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence (6th studio release. Prog Metal hailing from the USA.)
-Dream Theater - Train of Thought (7th studio release and their heaviest yet! USA Progressive Metal.)
-Emperor - Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk (1999 remaster of the 2nd release from Norway's kings of Sophisticated Black Metal Art.)
-Fiurach - Chaospawner (Epic Black/Thrash out of Italy. Formerly known as AGARTHI.)
-Fleshcrawl - Soulskinner (6th full-length from these Stockholm, SWE-influenced death metallers from Germany. For fans of Dismember, Entombed, and Necrophobic.)
-Forsaken, The - Traces of the Past (3rd full-length from these Swedish Melodic/Technical Death Metallers. USA release containing 4 bonus tracks.)
-Fuck...I'm Dead - Bring On the Dead (Debut full-length from this fast-as-fuck, Australian grindcore outfit out on Razorback Records.)
-Grimfist - Ghouls of Grandeur (Debut release from this blackened-death-thrash-groove trio featuring ex and current members of Immortal, Hypocrisy, and Gorelord.)
-Helloween - Rabbit Don't Come Easy (11th studio release and one clusterfuck of an album. Exit Roland Grapow and Uli Kusch, enter Sascha Gerstner and 3 different drummers.)
-Hemdale/Exhumed - In the Name of Gore (Visceral Productions 1996. Split CD with Exhumed. Out of print, rare and extreme hard to find. Extremely good trade needed on this one.)
-Henry Rollins - A Rollins In the Wry (Spoken Word/Stand-Up Comedy from Henry Rollins. Recorded live in Spring 1999 at Luna Park, Los Angeles,CA.)
-Iniquity - Five Across the Eyes (Danish-downtuned, technical Death Metal played the oldschool way, but with a modern production. 2nd Studio Release. SEALED.)
-Insidious Decrepancy - Decadent Orgy of Atrocious Suffering (Brutal Death Metal out of S. Houston, Texas feat. Shawn Whitaker of Viral Load fame.)
-Kreator - Renewal (Sixth studio full-length. Modern/Aggro-Thrash. SEALED.)
-Leaves Eyes - Elegy (6-song MCD preceding the 2005 release of "Vinland Saga". Feat. Liv Kristine of Theatre of Tragedy fame and current Atrocity members.)
-Loudblast - Sublime Dementia (Oldschool French Tech DM. Fits between 'Pestilence-Testimony of the Ancients' & 'Death-Human'.)
-Marduk - Heaven Shall Burn... (4th studio release. Blasphemous, Christ-hating, non-compromising Black Metal at its finest.)
-Marduk - Nightwing (5th studio release. Something more of a concept album about Vlad the Impaler and his deeds of darkness.)
-Marduk - La Grande Danse Macabre (7th full-length from these Swedish Black Metallers.)
-Marduk - Plague Angel (Latest offering from one of the world's most known Black Metal bands. Feat. an entire new line-up of old and new members.)
-Naglfar - Sheol (3rd album from these Swedish black/death metallers. Fans of Dissection, Mayhem, and Dark Funeral shall appeal.)
-Napalm Death - Fear, Emptiness, Despair (5th studio release from one of the founding fathers of GRINDCORE!!)
-Neurosis - The Words As Law (2nd studio release from these purveyors of the progressive/sludge/hardcore/ambience/tribal sound.)
-Odious Sanction - Psychotically Enraged (1st full-length from this band out of Cleveland, OH who harness the ultimate fusion of Hardcore and Death Metal.)
-Onward - Evermoving (Debut release from thus traditional/heavy/power metal band from the USA. Feat. Toby Knapp ::Shrapnel Records Virtuoso::)
-Origin - Informis Infinitas Inhumanitas (2nd studio release. Frantic, Brutal, Technical Death Metal played with precision.)
-Pink Cream 69 - Electrified (6th full-length release from these German veterans of European Melodic Metal. SEALED.)
-Praxis - Metatron (3rd studio release feat. the talents of Brain of Primus fame and Buckethead. Tweaked-out Metal Weirdness.)
-Probot - s/t (David Grohl's, Nirvana/Foo Fighters, Heavy Metal side project feat. an array of the genre's elite vocalists. Feat. Cronos, King Diamond, Lemmy Kilmister amongst others.)
-Prong - cleansing (5th studio release. Combining New York hardcore and thrash influences with industrial and groove overtones.)
-Sadus - A Vision of Misery (Bay Area Death/Thrash-SEALED/Out of Print...2 cd's in trade or a good offer!)
-Skinless - From Sacrifice to Survival (Latest studio offering from these violent, brutal New York Death Metal titans.)
-Soilent Green - Sewn Mouth Secrets (2nd studio release from this Louisiana sludge/grindcore outfit.)
-Soilent Green - A Deleted Symphony For the Beaten Down (3rd full-length featuring more violent grindcore fused with eyehategod-styled sludge.)
-Soilwork - Stabbing the Drama (Latest offering from one of Sweden's most prolific and current Heavy Metal bands.)
-Stressball - s/t (1993 New Orleans Sludge core. For fans of early Crowbar, Graveyard Rodeo, Tungston and Exhorder.)
-Theatre of Tragedy - ['mju:zik] (4th studio release from these Norwegian Gothic/Industrial Metallers. Ltd. Ed. digipak includes bonustrack and sticker! SEALED.)
-Therion - Lemuria/Sirius B (Latest double-album release from Sweden's masters of Symphonic/Operatic Heavy Metal.)
-Trauma - Suffocated In Sumber (3rd full-length studio release of quality, technical brutal death metal from Poland.)
-Treponem Pal - s/t (Debut full-length from these early pioneers of Industrial Metal out on Roadrunner Records. OOP/HTF)
-Treponem Pal - Excess and Overdrive (3rd stido release from these French industrial metallers whose sound derives from early Godflesh. SEALED.)

PROMOS
-If you want these let me know and I'll give them to you.

-Smothered Brothers - Puppy Rocket (Sloppy Goregrind)
-V/A - Jagermusic (Comp. of metal bands featured on the Jagermeister Music Tour.)

-CASSETTES
-I just dug these out of a box. Some come with the case and cover, some don't and are labeled with a *.
I just went through them all to grade them on their sound. They are graded from 1(great) to 5(shit).
$10 and they are yours. Shipping included.

-Anthrax - Attack of the Killer B's* (3)
-Barren Cross - Rock for the King (1)
-Barren Cross - Atomic Arena (1)
-Damn Yankees - Don't Tread (1)
-David T. Chastain - Instrumental Variations (1)
-Destruction - Cracked Brain* (5)
-Eternity X - 5 Song Sampler (1)
-Europe - s/t (1)
-Europe - Wings of Tomorrow (1)
-Frehley's Comet - Live + 1 (1)
-Frehley's Comet - Second Sighting (1)
-Gamalon - High Contrast (1)
-Hardline - Double Eclipse (1)
-Judas Priest - Bullet Train (single) (1)
-Kingdom Come - s/t (1)
-Kingdom Come - In Your Face (1)
-Kingdom Come - Do You Like It (single) (1)
-Kix - Blow My Fuse (1)
-Kix - Hot Wire (1)
-Laaz Rockit - Know Your Enemy* (5)
-Ozzy Osbourne - Live and Loud Cass*. #2 (1)
-Rainbow - Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow *(1)
-Stryper - Reach Out (1)
-Thunder - Back Street Symphony (1)
-Vio-lence - Oppressing the Masses* (3)
-Whitesnake - Slide It In (1)
-Y&T - Ten (1)
-Zebra - Live (1)

VINYL

-Bloodcum (Need good offer for this!)
100% original pressing from 1987 Wild Rags Records
Hardcore Demo Series
6 Tracks
Cat.# WRR002
Debut Ep from Speed/Thrash band of brothers from members of Slayer

VHS/DVD

VHS/DVD - NTSC/USA Format.
Let me know what you want and we'll work something out:

-Conan the Barbarian
-Death Is Just the Beginning Vol. 6
-Half Baked
-Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
-The Running Man

DVD

-The Occult History of the Third Reich 3DVD (3 disc set incl. "The Enigma of the Swastika"-Swastika's ancient roots in
mysterious relgious cults., "The SS blood and Soil"-The secret world of the SS, it's teachings of Germanic mystics and
occultist circles., and "Adolf Hitler"-His fascinations and obsessions with possessing the Spear of Destiny and his messianic
plans for the world.)

CDR's for trade...
-I have these cdr's up for trade. Either they don't appeal to me or I've replaced them with the actual cd.
I'll either throw one or two in with a trade, trade a bunch of them for an original cd, or maybe you can
trade me some of your unwanted cdr's.

Acid Bath-Paegan Terrorism Tactics
Aina-Days of Rising Doom: The Metal Opera
Boston-Greatest Hits
Def Leppard-High and Dry
Def Leppard-Hysteria
Destruction-Inventor of Evil (promo)
Doors,The-s/t (original disc-extremely scratched)
Dracula 2000-Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Dream Theater-Images and Words
Ebony Tears-Evil As Hell
Exhumed-Anatomy Is Destiny
Family Guy 1 (12 episodes on 1 cdr)
Family Guy 3 (6 episodes and 1 Southpark episode on a cdr)
Friesen Hell (Neo-classical guiitar/instrumental)
Fozzy-Happenstance
Fu Manchu-Mix CD
God Forbid-Determination
Hackers-Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Hate-Cain's Way
In Flames - Colony
Insane Clown Posse - The Jeckyl Brothers
Joe Dirt (.AVI filer on cdr)
Joe Dirt/Rush Hour 2 (2 movies in low-fi .AVI on 1 cdr)
Murderdolls-Beyond the Valley of the Murderdolls
Mushroomhead-XX
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (.AVI file on cdr)
Nothingface-Violence
Oldschool (entire movie in AVI format on one disc)
Overkill-Under the Influence
Pestilence-Testimony of the Ancients
Prodigy-Fat of the Land
Queens of the Stone Age-Songs for the Deaf
Savage Circus-Dreamland Manor (promo)
Seinfield (18 episodes on 1 cdr)
Slayer-Still Reigning (Comlete concert in AVI format)
Soilent Green-Sewn Mouth Secrets
Soilent Green-A Deleted Symphony for the Beaten Down
Soulfly-III
Star Wars Episode II (.AVI file on cdr)
Sum of All Fears (Avi. file on cdr.)
Terrorizer-World Downfall
Vader-The Beast
Vio-lence - Oppressing the Masses
Voivod-Dimension Hatross
Wolf-Evil Star

DVDR's
I'm up for DVDR trades. If you're interested let me know, we'll exchange lists. These
below are extras.

-The Bourne Identity
-Grave Digger-Tunes of Wacken
-Rage - From the Cradle to the Stage (Disc 1)
-Team America (scratches)

-MISC.
Just let me know what you want and we'll work something out.

-Hirax black logo patch
-Living Death - Protected From Reality LP (LP SLEEVE ONLY!!!)
-Megadeth - Risk inserts (front and back)
-Supercop - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
-Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (NES/Game Only)