Fistful Of Metal Alive 4/22/2011

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
DeathRiders (feat. Neil Turbin The First Powerhouse Vocalist of Thrash and Original Voice of Anthrax) will perform Fistful Of Metal Alive in it's entirety.
http://www.whiskyagogo.com/site/?p=596

l_2f3b000ee5ed459c9aa41ddc0019dec6.jpg

Man, I wish I could be there. Fistful of Metal used to be my favorite album for a long time, and Turbin's still got it. Have fun, though! :kickass:

"We had to push Neil around on roller-skates in the early days. He had a twitch due to his allergy to concrete, so it was impossible to keep him on the damned things. That's why he was fired in the end" - Dan Lilker.

This is also where Scott got the name for his new comedy band.

Yeah I agree. Retro Anthrax has been done to death. Time to move forwards, not keep looking back all the time.

I agree with this, but unfortunately we know they'll be doing Among The Living 30th anniversary performing the album in it's entirety. Seems like they do that every other year even when it's not an anniversary. :erk:

I feel like I'm being ignored by Anthrax Mosher. Whilst this may be the case, i still find it pertinent to ask him a question; Anthrax Moshing is different from just moshing, how?