FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH: Behind-The-Scenes Footage From ROCK'N DERBY, BRÅVALLA Festivals

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Behind-the-scenes footage of FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH's appearances at the Rock'N Derby (May 20 at the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds in Schaghticoke, New York) and Bråvalla (July 2 in Norrkoping, Sweden) festivals can be seen below. The clip, which is set to the band's song "I Apologize", was created by Therés Stephansdotter Björk of RockSverige.se. FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH guitarist Zoltan Bathory stated about performing: "The reason you get into this is because of the music and because of that moment, that hour [on stage]. It's either about writing music or performing music. "The world is full of shit. The music industry is… You have to deal with all kinds of things in your daily life and keep this whole running, and that's the moment when I walk on stage and everything is all right, because I don't think of anything else. It's, like, ''Okay, this is why we're here. This is why we started it. This is what it is about.'" FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH's latest album, "Got Your Six", was officially certified gold on August 8 by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) for sales in excess of 500,000 copies. FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH recently signed a North American deal with Rise Records. The band's first album with Rise, the BMG-owned rock label, will be released following the completion of FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH's obligation to its current label, Prospect Park. FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH's new co-headlining arena tour with SHINEDOWN will kick off on October 18 in Little Rock, Arkansas and run into December. SIXX A.M. and AS LIONS will be along as support.

Continue reading...