FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH Guitarist To Be Featured On Tonight's Episode Of 'My Cat From Hell'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH guitarist Jason Hook will be featured in this week's episode of the "My Cat From Hell", in which cat behaviorist Jackson Galaxy tries to help Jason and his girlfriend Stefanie Mendoza cope with their feline behavioral dilemmas. Says Jason: "You have cat problems? Well, so do I!! Watch 'My Cat From Hell' to see the master (Jackson Galaxy) sort me and my four gatos out." A preview clip of the episode, which will premiere tonight (Saturday, July 22) on Animal Planet, can be seen below. Check local listings for air times. FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH singer Ivan Moody released a statement earlier in the month thanking the group's fans and his bandmates for standing by him while he has been in a treatment facility addressing his substance abuse issues. Moody sat out a number of shows of the band's recent European tour due to his battles with alcohol. He was temporarily replaced by former DIVINE HERESY and current BAD WOLVES vocalist Tommy Vext. Moody is expected to rejoin his bandmates on stage on August 19 in Springfield, Illinois as they continue touring in support of their 2015 album, "Got Your Six".
My Cat From Hell Season Finale Sneak Peek - Four Cats, Two Sid...
It's two against two in Stefanie and Jason's house.

Posted by Animal Planet's My Cat From Hell on Wednesday, July 19, 2017​
jasonhookcat2_638.jpg

Continue reading...