Five Serpent's Teeth - August 29th

EvileOL

Ol Drake
May 18, 2005
UK
www.twitter.com
Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth Five Serpent's Teeth

fuck yeah! fuck yeah! fuck yeah! fuck yeah! fuck yeah!

Can't wait to hear the album, definately the album I'm looking forward to the most of 2011

I would do horrible, disgusting things to get hold of the album early.

me to. but i think that this will be the first time that i won't download an album before it is released. normally i do that but the thought of how devastated Ol would be changed my mind :lol:

i always download an album before i buy it ( if i like it ) but now i won't because i know for sure that this album will kick my ass.

i will listen the songs though which will be officially released :)

it's going to be hard, but ultimately it will be satisfying :lol:

I saw Matt's wee video, and all I could think was "Damn it! it's too soon for this! why couldn't they wait until July to make the damned video?"

Is the album alled Five Serpents Teeth by any chance? :lol:

Bought Metal Hammer yesterday for the Evile article alone and it didn't tell me much that I didn't know/have a feeling about anyway. Waste of my money, you owe me a royal with cheese Ol. :p