FLEMINGS! July 11th 2006...

Lionfrost

Bearer of the toque
May 15, 2006
Flanders, Belgium
Since Dave was kind enough to share his people's day of celebration with us, here I am doing the same thing for mine, half an hour before the day is to end, raising my ale one last time in honour of my ancestors.

:kickass:

And this will be the only forum for me to do it in. Ypres (or Ieper) being in the heart of my home region, I'd say it creates a special bond with this band as well as its Canadian forefathers.
Respect, brethren...!

And this will be the only forum for me to do it in. Ypres (or Ieper) being in the heart of my home region, I'd say it creates a special bond with this band as well as its Canadian forefathers.
Respect, brethren...!
Awesome! Thanks for sharing the info on this! I'll admit, there's so much we don't know about the real Ypres, though we are always wanting to learn more... Thanks for posting! :kickass:

Lionfrost said:
Since Dave was kind enough to share his people's day of celebration with us, here I am doing the same thing for mine, half an hour before the day is to end, raising my ale one last time in honour of my ancestors.

:kickass:

Respect, brethren...!

Hail the the Flemish people and their victory in the battle of the golden spurs.:headbang: