Flight 666 confirmed for oz

The one I went to last night was packed. Down to selling single tickets. It was the 9pm on Saturday night session, though.

My review: Worth seeing for the sound. I got the tingles once or twice.

As for the movie itself, it's very much a film made by fans for fans. There's no deep underlying story or big revelations or anything like that. It's basically just a look at the fans around the world. I was expecting more of a behind the scenes show about the workings of the tour. Having said that I'm a fan, so I liked it.

I saw it in George street yesterday, awesome flick it probably wouldn't of been so good if your not a die hard maiden fan but I think a lot of people who arn't into maiden at all would still find how the band handles the tour and how insane the fans are interesting enough. What about I think it was in Brazil with the army, if maiden didn't end up playing that show that night there would of been heaps of deaths and injuries.

I'm officially waiting for the DVD.

It was a shame to miss it at the theatre but the price of the ticket and the travel time equals more value to myself on DVD.
I did learn, over the weekend, that my son apparently really likes the song Iron Maiden or a track from that album, lol :Smokedev:

Me Melb FTTB??? nah sorry mate I was FTTB Sydney only... lol

Revelations maybe???

its hard to miss Stormster though - haha

I'm about halfway through it - they just got into Mexico. Good stuff. A shame they didn't have anything from Brisbane, but hey.

NFI what Stormster looks like (or who he is) so... yeah.