Flight Of The Valkyries is TOMORROW!

Grimjaw

New Metal Member
Feb 12, 2009
How many people are as stoked as me?

Come on people let me know what your looking forward to this year. I know I'm excited for this years headliner BENEDICTUM! The best band in my opinion from last year! I'm glad Bobbie and Nathan got hem back here again. It's very cool indeed!

Let's not forget the ever so fun game of Find The Street Team member!

As I've previously stated, I'll have 4-5 limited hand drawn posters (all the logos will be done in Sharpie and Colored as long as my sharpies hold out). Now to receive one of these limited hand drawn and number posters you have to find me. I'll be wearing a hand made shirt that on the front read FOTV III, Street Team 2009 and on the back Bobbie's Bitch 09 "HAIL VALKYRIES! FLY ON!" and upon finding me you have to answer the a rather simple question. Name one song by Benedictum (headliner). That's it ^-^

Right so RECAP:
Find the guy in the hand made shirt (FOTV III on the front and Bobbie's Bitch 09 on the back)
Answer trivia question
Receive limited poster!

Remember, time is off the essence so the faster ya find me the better chance you'll get a poster! But please, if I am carrying equipment or in the middle of a conversation please don't interrupt.

So come on! Get on out there!

Mike~