Free Posters!

Grimjaw

New Metal Member
Feb 12, 2009
Hey Guys it's Mike.

Right so, as Miss Bobbie and Mr. Nathan know, I've been working hard on doing some hand drawn FOTV posters! And well. I think anyone who is attending should get a crack at one of these killer posters! So I tell ya what! The first 5 people to find me at flight (AFTER DOORS OPEN) and answer the question, "Name a Song from the Headliner this year" will receive one of this LIMITED posters. How does that sound to you?

I like the idea! Right so RECAP:
Find the guy in the hand made shirt (FOTV III on the front and Bobbie's Bitch 09 on the back)
Answer trivia question
Receive limited poster!

Remember, time is off the essence so the faster ya find me the better chance you'll get a poster! But please, if I am carrying equipment or in the middle of a conversation please don't interrupt.

Street team member and Bobbie's Bitch,

Mike~

:lol:

Mike, you are one of the best fans and supporters two promoters could ask for! :headbang:

Thank you so much for enthusiasm and for offering to create these incredible limited edition hand-drawn posters! You rock!

You heard it folks! Get to Station 4 early and find Mike for a shot at one of 5 free posters!

We'll also being giving away some door prizes and first entry gifts for those who get there early. Come early and enjoy a full day of great metal with many more great opportunities and freebies. More news to come on that!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in just a little over a week! :headbang: