FINALLY dropping in to say hello & thank you!

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
This message is looong overdue - I am embarrassed and sorry!

It seems like every year, I tell myself that I will be *less* busy and every year, exactly the opposite happens. This year has been particularly crazy since I will be getting married & moving all within two weeks of each other.

I am sorry that this amazing festival has not been the central focus of my attention as of late. Believe me, it is not intentional. I care more than ever about keeping this one-of-a-kind fest alive and I appreciate each and every one of your support - just by reading this, you have my thanks and gratitude.

I want to thank in particular the one and only Bobbie ("BlackRoseMetalHeart") for being the most amazing right hand woman a festival producer could possibly have. Without her, this festival would not exist and I mean that quite sincerely. Bobbie's work and dedication to this festival defy any and all verbal description of their greatness. She is truly the Queen of FOTV and please let her know it when you see her at this year's fest! :worship:

I also want to thank Chris of MetalKast, the Demon of the Woods and Lori of SixSixtySix dot net for their amazing contributions to this year's festival.

I am TRULY BLESSED to know such great people who sacrifice so much upon the altar of heavy metal.

This year's festival is going to be amazing and I cannot wait for the day to be here! I hope you'll join us - you will not regret it!

Gratefully to one and all,
Nathan
"The SwordLord"
www.MySpace.com/SwordLord

Thank you, Nathan. You gratitude is truly humbling. I always feel a bit embarrassed responding to these sort of things, but I did not want you to think your gratitude went unnoticed. I am eternally grateful to you for making a festival like Flight of the Valkyries possible in the first place.

I'd also like to express my thanks to Chris of Metalkast, Lori of SixSixtySix.net and my Nick (DemonOfTheWoods), for being such strongholds in the greatest support network that I (or this festival) could ask for. They will also be at Station 4 on June 27th, so I encourage everyone who attendeds FotV III to say hi and give them your thanks as well.

Our family continues to grow every year and I am so thankful for the many amazing brother and sisters of metal I have connected with through FotV! I can't wait to meet more new friends and metal fans this year! :headbang: