Thank you from Benedictum

mikeydrum669

New Metal Member
Jul 16, 2009
Lake Elsinore, CA
On behalf of Benedictum, I would like to give a warm and sincere thanks to eveyone involved in the FOV III festival. It was quite simply an amazing effort, and everyone was so helpful in every way. As the new drummer for Benedictum, this was my debut show, and I couldn't possibly have asked for a better experience. Once again, thank you to all, and we eagerly look forward to next year's show!

Mikey

I would like to echo Mikey on thanking everyone for making this festival one hell of a good time!! Seriously, the amount of effort and work involved is monumental and you pulled it off in style!! So a very heartfelt thank you to the Promoters, sponsors, crew (the unsung heroes who got me the keyboard stand!!) , catering (you know who you are!) and anyone else I may have missed!! Last but not least, thank you to all the other bands and friends who came out and supported this wonderful festival!! The amount of heart shown on that stage should prove once and for all that Metal is not dead!:kickass:

Hey everybody!!!!!!!!!!! thanks to all that were involved with FOV 3!!!!!!! Nathan is the man as usual. Bobby was stellar and the glue holding it together!!!! nick and mike and the catering crew. Rog and Snakeskin, west side dave, and last but NOT LEAST everyone that showed up and rocked, trashed, and moshed it up with us and all the bands at FOV

thanks again to everyone involved

Thanks to both of you for being a part of Flight of the Valkyries! Your appreciation is testament to the quality of the members of Benedictum. You guys, Chris and Veronica are some of the coolest folks in the business. :headbang:

Mikey, it was great to meet you. Your live performance was tight! (It was hard to believe you just joined, you fit so well.) I'm looking forward to hearing what you bring to the studio side of Benedictum on the next album.

Tony, it was great to have you back. You are an insane keyboardist and great conversationalist! Thanks for the awesome time!

Pete, you are one of the most underrated guitarist in the biz IMO. You are the "full metal panda" and we love you! Hanging with you and your bandmates is always a treat. Thanks for the amazing time as always!

And just to add my two cents, what a priveledge it was to return to The FotV as headliners after last years awesome festival, we look forward to many great festivals to come and appreciate the support of great friends and fans like you all! The promoters did an incredible job and it only keeps getting better and better, keep up the great work!

I wanna thank all the members of Benedictum ^_^, They were solid!

Mikey: Dude you are fuckin nuts on drums! That solo was really nice and very well played. I agree with Bobbie when she say it's hard to believe that was your first show!

Pete: Again my friend, It was an honor to do your pedal again this year! It's always a pleasure hangin with you ^_^.

Tony and Chris: It was kick ass just hanging out and kicking back in the basement of Station 4 with you guys, just sitting and bullshiting with each other. I felt like we were old friends just catchin up. Good memory's were formed that day again. I hope you all come back soon!

Mike~